domingo, julio 5

Everyday I try to play another gameBut my heart can´t take itI try to find another boyBut all the while I can´t face itWhy do I miss you so much?I wanna stop to turn insideoh baby pleasegive us one more trySee you out with all your friendsLaughing it up as you pretendto have a good time, I know cause I´m living the same lifeI´m about to got to saywe can´t keep living this same wayso I´ll be the oneyeah I´ll say it I´ll say it I´ll say it I´ll say it againBaby come back to mein my heart I still believewe were meant to betogether so whatever it takesBaby come back to meI should´ve never set you freelove maybecome backI wanna call, but then I stallcause after all, I just couldn´t take itcause if your play was to push me awayyou know the day, my heart you´d break itI know we made a mistakeit´s just like your foolish prideCome back to meLet us try, let us try, let us tryBaby come back to mein my heart I still believewe were meant to betogether so whatever it takesBaby come back to mei should´ve never set you freelove maybecome backYou know you miss your Baby VAnd I can see that you think about meso why do you act like you don´t carelike all this love between us isn´t thereI know that you´re upsetI know I did you wrongI know that you want me to pay for all the pain i´ve causedbut in the end it all comes down to just one thingit´s you and meso I singBaby come back to mein my heart I still believewe were meant to betogether so whatever it takesBaby come back to meI should´ve never set you freelove maybecome back

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario