domingo, julio 5

And I feel, I feel a deep connection,And I think, that we might be onto something, noAnd I know it's something special,Seeing you here, is not coincidental, mhh Well, i've been walkin, walkin, behind enemy lines,And I've been fighting, fighting, from the other side,I've been saying, saying, I won't fall this time,But now I'm walkin, walkin, within enemy lines.See, I was trying to be everything you weren't expecting,All I ever wanted was to try and keep you guessing,Now I'm falling way too fast,I just want this love to last, forever,Everytime i feel this way,Oh something's changed for the betterAnd I've been walkin, walkin, behind enemy lines,And I've been fightin, fighting, from the other side,And I've been saying, saying, I won't fall this time,Now I'm walkin, walkin, within enemy linesAnd now I'm walkin, walkin, behind enemy lines,And now i'm fightin, fighting, from the other side,And I've been saying, saying, I won't fall this time,Now I'm walkin, walkin, within enemy lines

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario