lunes, julio 6


They come and goBut they don't knowThat you are myBeautifulI try to come Closer with youBut they all sayWe won't make it throughBut i'll be there foreverYou will see that it's betterAll our hopes and our dreamsWill come trueI will not disappoint youI will be right there for you'till the endThe end of timePlease be mine I'm in and outOf love with youTryin' to findIf it's really trueHow can IProve my loveIf they all thinkI'm not good enoughBut i'll be there foreverYou will see that it's betterAll our hopes and our dreamsWill come trueI will not disappoint youI will be right there for you'till the endThe end of timePlease be mineI can't stop the rain from fallin'Can't stop my heart from callin' youIt's callin' youI can't stop the rain from fallin'Can't stop my heart from callin' youIt's callin' youI can't stop the rain from fallin' Can't stop my heart from callin' you It's callin' you But i'll be there foreverYou will see that it's betterAll our hopes and our dreams We will come true I will not disappoint you I will be right there for you'till the endThe end of time Please be mine

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario